Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

Well it's been a little longer between posts than I've wanted.  K-dub keeps me pretty busy.  Since he has been with us, he has gotten 6 new teeth.  That right 6 in the last month.  And I think he's getting more.  He also started crawling last weekend.  Now he can track me down pretty quick.  I will have to get a gate for the stairs soon.  I'm starting to get a good routine with him now and he has definitely gotten comfortable with us.  He loves Jake and Ellie.  They can always get him to laugh.  He also loves Wayne.  When he hears the door open from Wayne getting home from work, he always stops what he is doing and looks for him.  It looks like we will have him for his 1st birthday next month.  I'm excited to have a little party for him.  He is such a great boy and it is a privilege to have him in our home.  Even with teething, he is a happy boy.  I can't wait to see how happy his is when those teeth stop causing problems.


This weekend Ellie, K-dub and I went to Mountain Home to craft with mom for her birthday.  We made some great projects and had fun visiting.  Donna and her friend, Lisa, joined us too.  The four of us always have a great time when we are together.  If you want to see what we made, you'll have to check out my Bokeh Creations blog.  I'll be posting those projects soon.

Wayne and Jake decided they would go camping since the rest of us were going to be gone.  They went to Idaho City to camp and ride.  But their weekend was cut short.  Jake got hurt Saturday morning.  He wrecked on his motorcycle and injured his wrist.  It's pretty swollen still.  He got behind on pain relievers today and was in quite a bit of pain come dinner time.  I will be taking him to the doctor tomorrow to see if he broke it.  Keep your fingers crossed that it's not!  I'll blog an update when we have one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment