I had a few moments by myself today while K-dub took a nap. I found myself blog hopping. I had originally gone looking for something I had seen before and ended up in a completely different spot! In this case it was good. I came across a blog (http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/) that had tutorials on some really cute hair styles.
I have been growing my hair out on a bet with Wayne. The bet is if I grow it to 21 inches (from the top of my head...not the neckline) then I get laser eye surgery. I am getting really close. Last time I measured, I think I only had 2 inches left. We'll see if Wayne follows through with is part.
Now that it's longer, I often wear it in a ponytail and not the cute kind. When I looked into the large mirror that sits above my computer while I was blog hopping, I couldn't help noticing that my hair looked terrible today. So I decided I'd try one of the hairstyles from the blog I came across. Here's how it turned out.
I don't mind doing my hair. I just have very few ideas to do it. This blog I found will definitely help. Now if I just get my hubby to pay a complement or two. I have gotten several from friends but none from him. I have been growing it out for over a year now and he has yet to say anything nice about it. :( But I'm sure he'd have lots to say if I decided to cut it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment