Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ellie's 9th Birthday

This year Ellie's birthday fell on a Monday.  So the Friday before we had a small party.  There was no school that day so she got to take two friends and we went to the movies.  We watched the Smurfs!  One the way home, I gave the girls the camera and they had some fun!









After we got home, we had pizza, cake, and icecream.  After which, she opened presents.  She had a great time.  I do have to mention that we sang to her and I took some pictures, only to realize I didn't have my memory card in.  So we hit repeat and sang again!









On her actual birthday, we took her to Walmart to pick out a new bike with the money she got.  She was very specific about wanting a purple bmx bike.  With a gift of money from us, she was able to get what she wanted.  We made sure to buy slime when we bought the bike.  And sure enough, the first time out she got a goathead in her tire.



I can't believe my little girl is 9.  Wow, my kids are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment