Friday, June 10, 2011

The stork came again!

The stork came again yesterday bringing me a brand new baby girl!  She was born on Monday and weighed in at 7lbs 1oz.  I picked her up straight from the hospital.  She is adorable.  She has a head full of dark hair.  I think she has more than Wayne!

Our first night together went okay.  Just about how I remember it with my kids.  I had forgotten all the little grunts and growns newborn babys make.  I will admit, since I did not physically give birth, it is much easy to handle.

We are headed to town today to finish buying all the things we need for her.  I had actually got the call about her on Wednesday and was able to get diapers and formula before I brought her home.  That first 24 hours really reminds you of what you are lacking!

I will try to get some pictures of her hair up soon.  I won't be able to show her face, so if you want to see all of her, you'll have to come see in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment