See I told you I was getting caught up on blogging! I should have another post in the next couple of days too.
This year for our 4th of July, we didn't go camping. I know that's a shocker. We have only camped once this year so far. I can't believe it either. This year, we spent it with Lisa & the girls, Phil and Donna & baby, and Dad & Mom. On the Saturday, we went to the lake. But we didn't have good luck. Dad's boat was overheating when we put it in and had to pull it out after a 2 minute ride. We let the girls play in the water for a little bit, then headed back to town. Sunday would turn out better. We had a BBQ after church and played some hand and foot (and the girls won big!) Then in the evening we let the kids do some fireworks. They had fun.
Ava just loves her Uncle Wayne!
Fireworks are so fun to take pictures of.
I can't wait 'til Kuna Days next month when our little town puts on a big show.
Monday we just let the kids play in the water. Jeff's family showed up after lunch and hung out for a while.
Later that afternoon we headed back to Kuna since Wayne had to work bright and early Tuesday. Instead of going to a fireworks show, the kids and I watched the neighbors light off plenty of good fireworks in the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment